Thursday, April 05, 2007

So close...

Your guess was within 600 miles. On a global scale, that's amazing. Unless, as I suspect, you just released the hounds to all directions.

But all is for nothing! I've made it to my little hidy-hole, and short of my leading you here by the hand, you'll never find it. Besides, I think down deep, you knew this was coming. Now my real work can begin. I've already begun scoping issues that can use my particular style of 'push' in the right direction. Let's hope my moral compass is better than Hogan's. Granted, I won't be making anyone rich, but I'm hoping I can make my little corner of the world a better place.

More on my travels after I've slept a bit. I want to get as much as I can down on paper before I get distracted or killed. But even that can wait until after breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home