Friday, February 02, 2007

WTF! You DID Promise Me a Rose Garden

I thought they were done with me but no such luck. After L.A. and being stung by the competition I was sure they'd put my down, or at least put me out to pasture. Then Cap'n Crunch broke. Wil's team has recovered all but two ampules and his lab has been tearing the dendromer apart. They want my help with a keystone catalyst. Give them what they want? or give them the finger? Hmmm, such a choice.

Wil says They have ordered him to stay away for the time being. Nothing to do but watch my potted plant...my one potted plant that is supposed to make me care about the living...

Maxwell's demon...I laugh my ass off. They are so far behind the game. The engine has been working for years now. I helped put the wheels on god's chariot and now we are making and breaking the stuff of life while turning a hefty profit. Life and death is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home