Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First Blood

Tonight I'll be collecting dna samples from my first vile slime ball that needs to be reduced. He's a true waste-of-oxygen that likes to take advantage of women. This last winter he spent time under house arrest while fighting multiple rape charges brought by dates who claimed he'd slipped them roofies and the rest is left up to the imaginations of my readers.

He claimed his victims were offered drugs and accepted willingly (after he'd told them it was a lude). He claimed it was nothing more than a drug-induced mix-up in prescriptions. He pleads innocent to the 'rape' charges. Nothing other than superficial physical evidence linking him to the victims was found. Just shows that the guy maybe knows how to clean up? We'll see.

Problem arises when prosecutors slip up on a routine filing....'technicality' blunder. Reduced charges and a slap. He walks because of mislabeled evidence and tox tests showed both drugs, thus supporting his claim? Judge is an idiot and court's hands are tied. Victims, one of them a housewife who had no intentions of using drugs or having sex, are left grieving.

But I'm gonna meet him. And if he takes the bait, I'm gonna F*CK him up. Now comes my favorite part...deciding a just punishment. I think slingshot will do nicely, but, do I want to take both legs or just one. Both, I should think.

Oh, I know, with all this power at my disposal what am I doing going after punks? They are just appetizers. The real meat will come soon. The true evil in my twisted mind is this country's corporate military complex. Those purveyors of pain that, while selling you floor wax with the right hand, are bombing babies with the left; those individuals that hide behind a corporate label and delude themselves into thinking it's a good thing to waste billions on bombers while our people are homeless and starving, they are about to learn fear.

I don't presume to be able to stop it. I'm not that smart nor capable. But if I can take off a toe or two, wow, maybe even a leg! Wouldn't that be something. If sometime in the near future the heads of these corporations are afraid? If they have to wonder about every sip of water, every pair of socks...if they have to wonder if shaking hands will be fatal....if it's all worth living in fear?

I have a helper now. She's an innocent. Hasn't a clue. But she's well placed for some of my early schemes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home