Thursday, November 17, 2005

Where are you!?

goddamit Blazic, I went to the meeting point. Where were you. When I arrived the whole area was blocked off by fire trucks and police. The building was in flames. I couldn't get anywhere near it. I listened to conversations that said there was gunfire and an explosion. Someone said it was a meth house and that a swat team killed someone inside. then the whole place went up. I followed or was it fate? Are we found out? Were you inside that mess? Please, please don't be dead.

I waited so long. I finally went to the back-up location and I've been here ever since. I've been bouncing between three differnt sites. How long do I wait until I assume you aren't coming?

andwhat do I do now. Am I a fugative? I had to abandon the fat-suit. I got caught in the rain and I couldn't carry the weight. Nothing left to do for the moment but get shitfaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home