Thursday, October 27, 2005

Dirty Bomb

I spoke with Stalker for the first time face to face. You'll not be surprised to know it's Spoogmeyer. He spoke with me just before the company pulled me in. They raided my lab and office. There's a search team in our home. They even took garden soil.

Goddammit, Pete, he claims you were working on a project for the 'other side' whatever the f*ck that means, and that cpn crunch was your contact. He claims you manipulated 'ICE', that you built it in the company labs and then smuggled it out. He showed me plane tickets, hotel receipts, pictures. He says you were a traitor and that's why you and my daughter are dead. He says those you were helping have exposed someone very important. No one knows what the catalyst is.

He didn't have me arrested when I punched him. I called him every name I could think of. After I calmed down I reminded him that security protocols wouldn't allow for anything to be smuggled out. He just laughed at me and told me I wasn't thinking deep enough. Well, no shit. I'm not a f*cking killer spy assasin jerk off.

He said your blood was clean on the day you were picked up! When the f*ck were you picked up!? Pete, he asked me for a f*cking blood sample. He thinks you exposed me in order to get the dendromer out of the lab! I can't take this. It can't be true. We don't work in the same lab. You wouldn't do this to me, to us. You wouldn't.

Spook says they can't determine the catalyst in time. Blazic is working on it. Did you expose this person yourself? It was implied! The whole exercise is a demo of a product. It's only a matter of time, he says, before 'the bad guys' put it all together and assume I'm the package and come looking for more. He's playing every card here, Pete.

He told me to think hard about any contact we may have had in the labs. We haven't shared work space since before my maternity leave. Not even so much as a cup of coffee. This is all bullshit! There's just no way. Where would you have processed a sample anyway? You can't just go to the corner drop-in lab. Please! And just retrieving it, "honey, do you mind if I grab a few ccs of fresh blood?"

There's no way you would have done this! It's just too convenient to pick the dead guy as the scapegoat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home