Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Doing evil in the name of Good

The testing has begun. I don't know who the subjects were but their remains have begun to arrive. 64 samples from 32 subjects. I don't get to view any of the autopsy information; that goes to Blazic. I process the heart and lung specs. The dendromers appeart to be functioning according to program with no residual wash-over into the lung tissue. The samples are 'immediate post mortem' and 'two-hour delay' to verify total burn-off of the kswitch.

If I had to hazzard a guess, I would say the weapon is being tested in the Afgani theatre. It would afford us easier recon & recovery of the test subjects with less chance of getting blown up or in the news.

I'm being sarcastic. What a cluster-f*ck, Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home