Wednesday, September 14, 2005

RAGE at the injustice

Rage! RAGE, ragerageragerage! F*ck, f*ck, f*ck!!!

She’s done this before! She did this before and walked away! She walked away without so much as a ticket. You and Lilly don’t even have the distinction of being the first people Major Rojas has plowed her car into. 5 years ago in San Antonio just after she makes captain she was DUI and paralyzed a 19-year-old squid. Ran his ass right over in a crosswalk at 17:30 in the f*cking afternoon! She nearly kills a kid and gets nothing but a broken finger. How did this happen? How? Instead of a tour in the stockade she went under house arrest in her posh quarters on the hill. Who is she? Who does she know. What dirt on a MG does she hold? Whose dick did she suck? God dammit! F*ck, f*ck , f*ck, f*ck! Who do I blow to put two clicks behind her left f*cking ear? its so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll find out, you just wait and see. I’ll find out and tell the f*cking world. God, please let her die! No! no, let her sit in a f*cking jail dreaming of my family bleeding to death on the hiway like I do!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home